Find Your 2018 Plan
Viva Medicare offers several plans designed to fit your budget. Select your county from the list below to find available plans in your area.
What is the Annual Enrollment Period?
The annual enrollment period is a short window of time between October 15 - December 7 when you can change your Medicare plan effective January 1 of the following year.
The Annual Enrollment Period is a great opportunity for you to review your current plan information, compare Medicare Advantage plans, and make the changes necessary to find a plan that best fits your budget.
Some key questions to ask yourself include:
- Can I afford to pay all the health care costs that Original Medicare does not cover?
- Are my doctors and specialists in the network?
- Are my prescription drugs covered?
- Can I talk to someone locally and in person?
- Has my plan merged with another plan and how does that effect me?
- Which plan fits best with my monthly budget?
Enroll in a no-hassle Viva Medicare Advantage Plan today!