Your health is our top priority as we work together to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. As concerns over the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) grow, we have put together resources, information, and helpful links to keep you up-to-date and informed. To view coverage information regarding testing and treatment for Coronavirus, please click below.
To view coverage information regarding testing and treatment for Coronavirus, please click below.
Our Member Service team will continue to be available. If you are a Commercial Member click here to contact us. If you are a Medicare Member, click here to contact us.
If you are a Viva Medicare primary care physician or you would like information about the Connect for Quality Program, click here.
If you are any provider treating a Viva Health Commercial member or if you are a specialist treating a Viva Medicare member, click here.
Viva Health Company Updates
Viva Health Responds to Health Crisis with Personal Outreach - Click here to view the press release.
Chief Medical Officer Dr. Tara M. Bryant discusses Viva Health's response to Covid-19.
- We're here to help! With all the news about coronavirus, it's okay to feel a little stressed or anxious. If you need to talk to someone, Viva Health and Viva Medicare have nurses and social workers available for our members to speak with. Call us at 1-855-698-2273, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- For the most up to date information on COVID-19 developments, please visit the CDC’s website.
- To find testing center locations and hours of operation, you can call the Alabama Department of Public Health toll free at 1-888-264-2256. You will be asked for your zip code to help locate the site nearest you. The ADPH website at alabamapublichealth.gov also offers a wealth of information and guidance about COVID-19 recommendations. Frequently asked questions are answered here.
- How to Protect Yourself from COVID-19 Scams
- If you think you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or you're experiencing symptoms, you can use the CDC’S Symptom Checker.
Viva Health Cafes
To protect our members and community from the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the Viva Health Cafes are temporarily closed. Our Member Service team will continue to be available, to contact us click here.