Are you new to Medicare
or turning 65 in 2019?
If you turned 65 in the past three months or are turning 65 in the next three months, you are likely eligible to enroll in a Viva Medicare Advantage plan if you live in our service area. More importantly, we can help you enroll in the right plan for you.
Whether you are about to be 65 or still a few years away, you can request a free Making Medicare Easy guide that provides easy to understand answers to your Medicare questions. Topics include:
- Understanding the Parts of Medicare
- Different enrollment periods
- How Medicare works
- How Medicare Part D works
- Medicare Advantage vs. Supplement Plans
- And, so much more!
Find plans in your county
Select your county below to see coverage and benefits of current Viva Medicare Plans:
These are the Viva Medicare Advantage Plans in your county. Please select a plan to learn more.
All Viva Medicare Advantage Plans
Please select a plan to learn more
Why Choose Viva Medicare?
Viva Medicare is proud to cover over 49,000 Alabamians with a Medicare Advantage Plan that has earned both 4 Stars and been one of the most highly rated plans in Alabama for a decade.
Rated 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
A high star rating allows us to offer better benefits and keep our copays low.
One of the most highly rated plans in Alabama for a decade.
We take care of our members, and they notice.
AT $0 PER MONTH
Remember, Original Medicare is not designed to cover all your medical bills.
A Viva Medicare plan covers additional benefits that Original Medicare does not cover while also reducing your out-of-pocket costs.
Some key questions to ask yourself include:
- Can I afford to pay all the health care costs that Original Medicare does not cover?
- Are my doctors and specialists in the network?
- Are my prescription drugs covered?
- Can I talk to someone locally and in person?
- Has my plan merged with another plan and how does that effect me?
- Which plan fits best with my monthly budget?
Enroll in a no-hassle Viva Medicare Advantage Plan today!